Some Good News…
I thank God that some good stuff has happened…
- My external 1TB hard drive is working. It was the power cable that didn’t work. A power cable is allot cheaper than a new drive!
- Scheduled someone to come out to the house today and remove the bird’s nest and replace the vent that popped out.
- I have begun the process of importing video from my camera into FinalCut Express from the work I did in St. Louis. This will probably take most of the day due to the hours of video taken. Once it is done, I can clear the camera’s hard drive (which is currently full).
- I’m doing some abb exercises in addition to some exercises that my wife gave me. These are helping. I think this has reduced my discomfort by 35-40%.
- I’m getting a full body massage tonight as well as Sunday Afternoon to ease the pain and loosen things up in my neck and shoulders.
- I’m going to the chiropractor on Monday (its about time). I looked in the mirror two days ago and noticed that I’m really out of wack. No wonder my neck hurts!
- I actually got some real measurable work done for my job. That really helps one feel better emotionally (at least me)!
- I’ve done some work on a web site that my sister and I are working together on. I got the access to the mySQL database that I set up for it working properly.
- I ordered an IPTV service for my house.
Not bad for the last three days!